Page 4 of 9
What you need to know about
- Who may file the petition?
- What supporting documents are required for correcting a clerical or typographical error in a civil registry document?
- What should be the form and content of the petition?
- What is republic act no. 9255?
- What is republic act 9048?
- What corrections can be made by ra 9048?
- What are the uses of civil registry documents?
- What are the supporting papers for change of first name?
- What are the conditions under ra 9048 that the petitioner needs to comply with?
- Requirements in order that an illegitimate child can use the surname of his/her father (republic act 9255)
- Organizational chart
- How much is the fee in filling a petition?
- Functional chart
- Requirements to use the surname of the father (r.a.9255)
- Requirements for legitimation
- Requirements for delayed registration of birth
- Requirements for application of marriage license with previous marriage/s
- Requirements for application of marriage license with a foreigner partner
- Requirements for application of marriage license
- Marriage fees
- Requirements for delayed registration of death