WHO WILL ASSIST YOU?
Ms. Aliganga is the PESO designate manager her responsibilities are;
- Staff Management
- Validates Special Recruitment Activities
- Monitoring and Evaluating of Agencies
- Provide consultative and advisory services to higher level authorities
- Develops Action plans, proposals and other documents needed in the implementation of programs and servies.
- Maintains and ensures the systematic process flow in the office.
- Ensures improvement service.
- OFW help-Desk
Ms. Pon-Pon assist in facilitating Special Recruitment Activities other than that she also caters to the following:
- Issuance of working permit and Mayors recommendation
- Facilitate the Registration of SRS form for job seekers/applicants
- Assist in updating the monthly and quarterly employment datas
- Recieves requirements for Special Recruitment Activities
- Encoding SRS form in NSRS database
- Reports the quarterly and monthly datas of employment status of City of Naga to DOLE
Ms. Elaine assist in all LGU-City of Naga Scholars (ICONS) and to the following:
- Issuance of Notice of Continuance
- Issuance of Notice of Termination
- Issuance of Promisorry Note for Scholars Refund
- Process and Prepares School Assessment of all LGU City of Naga Scholars
- Updates data of LGU-City of Naga Scholars
- Assist registrants of SRS form for Job seekers/applicants
- Evaluates and Issues Accomplisment Report, DTR's and Certificates of School Watchman
- PESO's Public Information Officer
Mr. Brandon assist in all Senior Citizen releasing of I.D's and Recieving Senior Citizen I.D application and to the following;
- Assist registrants of SRS form for jobseekers / applicants
- Assist in issuance of Working Permit and Mayors Clearance
- Recieved Senior Citizen ID application
- Releases Senior Citizen ID's
- Assist in Document Filling
- Recieves School Watchman monthly accomplishment report
Now you know where to inquire your concerns don't hesitate to approach the PESO Personnel, also you can contact us through our trunkline number 272-6655 / 272-6656 (local 119).
We are here to serve you best!